Friday, January 12, 2007

Not Fast

A pretty slow 8 ks this morning (55.28), the legs just felt slow. The first k was particularly slow due to the drag factor (Pippi on the lead trying to go back home) - 8.08. I needed to keep him with me as they are putting 1080 out due to a pack of dingo x dogs that are terrorising the area (a comforting thought). I managed to do one k at 5.15 pace - mostly downhill :)

Will do a long run on the weekend on whatever morning G doesn't go fishing! I will need to get up early as the days are heating up pretty quickly once the sun's up. I will do the 2 bridge run (14ks), at least that's the plan. I always figure that if I write it down I am more likely to stick to it. it usually works.

1 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Blogger 2P said...

And now that I've read it you have to do it :-)

Looking at that photo I am so envious RU - I really enjoyed my 2 weeks of bush running around Lake Macquarie but now I'm back to humdrum suburbia...

And what is with these 5.15 k's - you're on fire!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home