Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Consistent

Had a run this afternoon as I've got to get them in when I can this week. The next few days are going to be a bit crazy - tomorrow I will be at work related functions from 7.30 in the morning till about 8.30 at night (fun!).

It was quite warm, although the thermometer says 25 it felt warmer but maybe it's just that I'm used to running in the morning. I did the usual 7ks (44.44) and the niggles all felt okay. I was a little flat probably because all I had for lunch was 2 slices of white bread (that's all that was on offer for vegetarians unless we wanted onions cooked in heaps of fat).

If anyone has noticed that 7 ks is my favourite number there are a couple of reasons:
1. The 3 1/2k mark is at the base of the killer hill.
2. Around 45 minutes is the usual amount of time I have available.

Off to Adelaide later in the week for Xmas. The plan is to get in plenty of runs while we are away!

3 Comments:

At 6:05 PM, Blogger Samurai Running said...

Have a nice Christmas break in Adelaide RU. I hope you can get plenty of, dingo free, runs in.

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger Ellie80 said...

mmm onion in fat - my favourite :)

enjoy the festivities - and I hope you get some runs in if you feel like it!

E

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger 2P said...

7k is good ;-)

Enjoy the break RU - have a great running Christmas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home