Thursday, November 30, 2006

Running with Dingo 2

Ran yesterday morning (6ks/39.54 mins). Glad that I went early as it was a stinker here (44 degrees max - thank goodness I was at work where it was marginally cooler). I saw another dingo, this time much closer to home. Fortunately this one only appeared once then disappeared. Yoga in the afternoon. It's not fair that some people take up yoga and are good at it straight away!

This morning I was up early again for a walk this time. Pleasant walk, lots of wallabies, no dingoes.

Edit: Just in case anybody thinks I live in some crazy Saharan Desert I think the positioning of our thermometer must be giving inaccurate readings. Apparently it was 46 today! Yes it was hot, but maybe not quite that hot. Thankfully it has cooled down now to a nice 23 thanks to the Southerly.

4 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Blogger Samurai Running said...

Hey RU

Where abouts are you? It's bloody hot there. I reckon if you continue to get in the runs over summer by Oct you will be in fine shape and ready for some PBs.

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger Samurai Running said...

Sorry RU

I meant by April. Oct is the cool month here after summer.

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger beakus said...

Blimey, that's a bit waaaarm... I'd never cope with that :o/ anything over 35°C and I start wilting! :o)

B.

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger 2P said...

Nice pace considering the heat - well done mate ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home