Thursday, November 16, 2006

Nowhere Without You

The title is the Bob Evans song I am listening to at the moment - I have figured out a good way to think up blog titles. Pity it does not really relate to today's run, although Pip did come along without complaint (and my runs are so much nicer with him for company :)

Did 7kms (44 mins) up the road for the first time all week. The achilles was complaining a bit which may be because I only ran yesterday morning (I usually like to leave 48 hrs between runs to avoid the niggles - which generally works for me). Still it was good to get it in before the busy weekend which starts today for me. The people at work are starting to forget who I am but at least my colleagues seem to be coping without me!

1 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, Blogger 2P said...

Nice 7k RU - well done. I think the Pip connection works perfectly with the title ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home