Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Omm

No running today - just a nice easy session of yoga. We didn't do any of the yucky standing poses so it was all enjoyable. The plan for tomorrow is to try out one of 2P's suggested speed sessions. I might try the creek flat again, but this time I will do a whole lap in between faster ones, as well as warming up for 2kms (that seems like a lot, probably because it involves running in circles as opposed to running up the road).

I really must invest in a stop watch of some description. I am going to be flat out doing some extra work soon (which I get paid extra for!) so I might give myself a little pressie.

1 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Blogger 2P said...

I look forward to reading the results RU.

It doesn't matter how slow you take the 'floats' - walk if you like.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home