Saturday, November 25, 2006

Warm Morning

Just a 4k walk this morning. I was glad that I wasn't going running as it was 22 degrees at 6.ooam. I am enjoying walking at the moment, maybe because my running has been a bit dismal of late.

The plan is still for a longish run in the morning before cricket, but we'll see how early I wake up. I have not really set an alarm clock in years now - I just get up with the sun (I am an early riser) so it often depends just what time it is when I wake up. The down side to not setting an alarm is that I have a lot of trouble sleeping in, even when I want to. Still I read somewhere that you should get up at the same time each day as it makes you sleep better.

As you can probably tell from this rambling about sleep I am a bit of an insomniac. I go to sleep very easily but usually wake during the night and have trouble getting back to sleep. It doesn't help that J still likes to get in our bed in the middle of the night most nights.

All this talk about sleep is making me tired!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home