Saturday, December 30, 2006

Around the block again

Another 7-8k run around the block, this time in 43.26. It was a little humid for Adelaide this morning but still a good run. The achilles was quite sore for the first few ks but ok once I warmed up.

Continuing with the eating bonanza, which won't be helped by going out to dinner tonight. Still, I'm sure it will settle down once we finally get home. Still have a few more days here then off to Victoria to visit friends before the return home.

Might attempt a longer run on the weekend if I get time.

2 Comments:

At 12:38 PM, Blogger 2P said...

Good to see you still circulating RU - keep up the great work ;-)

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger R2B said...

I have a sore achilles myself so i really sympathise!
Have a happy new year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home