Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Home

Finally back home after visiting Warnambool, Timboon, Melbourne and Sydney on the way back from Adelaide. Had a lovely time catching up with family and friends but it's good to be back.

I had one run in Warnambool on Thursday ( hot with lots of flies but a fantastic view) and planned on running today when we got home. Unfortunately it was hot until about 4.00 when it started storming. It has continued to rain (with thunder and lightning) since then so I decided to check out the yoga video a friend gave me (Yoga Burn). It was quite good, I only took one rest when he started doing some unusual poses (and it was hard to work out what to do whilst your head is looking up and you are contorted in strange directions!).

Definitely a run planned for the morning if I wake up early before G goes to get the cat. Pippi looks well but also needs a run. I am still thinking about the new year goals - will blog about this later.

1 Comments:

At 9:37 PM, Blogger 2P said...

Runs with a view are great - you can keep the flies though ;-)

Look forward to reading about the goals.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home