Monday, July 21, 2008

No Whinging

Okay I think my last post was a bit of an 'Oh woe is me', so time to look on the positive side.

At this stage G still thinks I am doing the half in Sydney so I won't bother to discuss it any further with him until I am sure. Maybe I should do it just for more race experience...

Last week was a better one exercise-wise. I am still running pretty slowly but I didn't have any real shockers. I got in plenty of walks as G's sister and her 4 boys were up from Canberra (and 6 boys under the age of fifteen need plenty of exercise)

Monday:6k run (39.15 HR 155)
Tuesday: 13k walk (3 ks with Pip, 5 ks up beach & 5 ks over the headland with boys)
Wednesday: 7k run (47.28 HR 157)
Thursday: 5k walk
Friday: 10k run (1.10.13 HR 158) & 6k walk over to Middle Head and back
Saturday: 5k walk
Sunday: 6k run (low heart rate run on creek flat 44.18 HR 148)

Back to work this week but at least the days are a little longer now which helps with squeezing in the afternoon runs.

1 Comments:

At 9:06 PM, Blogger Lulu said...

Sounds like you have been having a rough time since I was last here! I know how you feel with trying to deal with all the drugs and thyroid etc and I'm a lot more forgiving of myself these days if I don't quite perform as I think I should.

You could aim for the Central Coast half in December instead; much easier course than Blackmores so you're more likely to do the sub 2hour time you're after.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home