Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Two Mediums

The plan for the weekend run was a fairly quick 10ks as the half is only a week away. So I did my 10 on Saturday afternoon after we were all back form travelling around the countryside to kid's soccer. then on Sunday j decided that he needed a run as he is doing the 10k next weekend. So I broke my unwritten rule and ran two days in a row, this time it was 8ks. J coped really well with the distance (his longest run ever) and he should be able to run the whole 10ks in under an hour which is his goal. I don't want to suggest that he tries to beat my 10k time of 54.49, but I have a sneaking suspicion that he might. He is pretty excited and it was fun to talk about the race with him and to give him some advice.

I am still formulating my race strategy, but thinking that pacing myself well will be the key.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home