Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Catch Up

A medium-long run of 12ks on Saturday morning. This was a good run, it's amazing how 12ks (at a steady pace) feels like a breeze these days. This took 77.43. I even managed a little negative split.

Then today I had a shorter 7k run. I wanted to stick to 6min/km pace and managed the run in 41.56 - right on pace. It is good to be able to finally get some consistency into these runs. I forgot that I was supposed to be doing a speed session today so I will have to do that next run.

The gluten-free is diet is going well but I still seem to have a bit of an upset stomach every morning. Not sure what is causing it but I'll be back at the doctors next week so I can ask her then.

2 Comments:

At 6:01 PM, Blogger Celeste said...

Your running is sounding great lately. It's so good to have positive posts to read! I'm impressed with consistent 6 min k's and a 77min 12km. Those speeds must be so ho-hum for many runners but I continue to be dazzled by them.

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Lulu said...

Sounds like you are really enjoying your running and that it's always so satisfying to think about where we have come from! Hope the gluten free diet eventually fixes your tummy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home