Monday, December 03, 2007

What?

Not quite sure what blogger is doing with my posts at the moment but I guess this one will appear under the other one as it's still not December 11th! Thanks for pointing that out Scott, I hadn't even noticed. Are you still blogging?

Yay - I managed 3 runs last week, finally back to normal. Today I only had time for 8 ks as I had to make lunch for the inlaws. My MIL has just had surgery for breast cancer so we took lunch over: gluten-free vegetarian lasagna, regular lasagna (for the boring folk) and a pavlova.

The run was good. Loads of cicadas buzzing away. They were even drowning out the birds.

A weird thing happened on one of my early orning runs this week. There was someone walking up the road. This is really strange as it was about 6 am and this road leads into the bush. You do reach the nearest village but it takes about an hour in the car, in other words it is a very long walk. Judging by the way he was dressed (I only saw him from behind and I don't think he saw me) he was not exercising. I am not happy about this! It is very isolated up there and I like it that way. It is one thing looking out for dingoes let alone people.

Anyway I have been up there three times since and no sign. Good.

A busy week at work (again, sure I'm not the only one) but I will need those runs for stress release.

3 Comments:

At 9:28 PM, Blogger Samurai Running said...

Hey RU

Still here, thanks for noticing I hadn't blogged. I will post to my blog sometime soon.

Good that your back into the 3 days and please try not to mention food as I'm still on a restrictive diet to lose weight for my marathon at the end of this month.

That person you saw was probably just burying a body so is unlikely to return to the scene again. Hope that makes you feel better ;)

Seriously I'd at least report that by phone.

Takecare, talk soon.

 
At 1:24 AM, Blogger Celeste said...

Don't you hate it when you have to share? Like when I park my bike. I like to park in the same spot but it's a public park and I hate it if someone is already parked there. It's MY park! Don't they know that?? Like your road. How DARE anyone use the road!!!

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Lulu said...

I'm sure the stranger was just a one off. Keep your eyes peeled for any further spottings and I'm glad you're back to your normal routine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home