Friday, July 20, 2007

Quick Creekwork to Music

Had a great 5k run on Tuesday afternoon which was completed in 29.30. I'm not sure, but I think this was the first time I've broken 30 minutes for this run.

Today i thought I'd repeat the creek run from last week. The eclectic music this week included: Bec Runga, Midnight Oil, Michael Jackson(!), Christine Aguilera(!), Keith Urban, Lior and Don Walker amongst others.

All up 11 laps (6 at a steady pace and 5 with some fartlek thrown in) - about 6.6ks in 29.47.

Bloody freezing here this week. We've had a couple of huge frosts and it was in the minuses under the eaves of the house this morning. I have to admit that we must be a bit warped here as we all commented on the frosty dead wallaby on the side of the road that we'd noticed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home