Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Running not blogging

Still running but haven't got around to blogging in the last week. Had a couple of great runs last week with a 5k in 28.16 (a PB for this run). Ran from down the road (near the highway) to home on Thursday which was fun. Saw a boy taking a leak where he obviously thought no-one was around and had some cows follow me along a fence line for a couple of hundred metres (wanting food). Only had two dogs bark at me and both were behind fences (this is one reason that I go up the road and not down, although up is also a lot prettier but also harder work).

Then on Saturday afternoon I repeated the 18k run from a few weeks ago - in 1:58:15 (I think this is a few seconds faster than last time). I was suffering from reflux (not nice when running) for the first half and some stomach cramps, but not bad enough to slow me down too much.

A busy week with work and various other commitments this week so I'm not sure how I'll squeeze in the runs, but I'll do it. So glad to have some improvements lately, maybe the gluten-free diet is helping.

1 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Blogger Lulu said...

Sounds like some good running to me! I'm thinking of trying gluten and dairy free again for a few weeks myself to see if I feel better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home