Thursday, December 13, 2007

151

That's the number of posts so far, not the number of kilometres or anything.

I have been running a consistent three runs a week now, although my longest run this week has been 5ks. It has been pretty humid up this way and I didn't get out till too late for a long one on the weekend.

Went back to the doctor today. She had the coeliac checked out and it was negative this time which means that the gluten free diet is working. My iron levels are also back to normal (finally) so I can stop taking iron and my blood cells are normal size. The thyroid info hadn't come back so I have to ring about that tomorrow.

It has been a bit of a crazy year health wise this year but I think it has all been related to the coeliac disease, I am sure that it triggered the Graves Disease. So it is great to end the year in a positive way. Maybe time to start thinking up some new running goals for 08. Now that's a scary thought. Have to get through the next little busy patch first. Any ideas what to buy for teenagers who have everything?

2 Comments:

At 3:13 PM, Blogger Lulu said...

Glad to hear that you are getting all the health issues under control. It can be such hard work dealing with those and trying to run!!

Buy your teenager an Oxfam unwrapped present, they do nice goats for families in Africa and things. That's what all my family get these days.

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger Samurai Running said...

Hey RU

Sorry been a bit slack recently. As Lulu glad to see things coming together for you.

I'm also with Lulu as for the present for a teenager who has eveything. "A goat" that has to be the epitome of "the gift that keeps giving" get a couple for your home too while you're at it ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home