Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Monday Morning

Can anyone guess what this is?

Ran 7ks yesterday at about 6.00PM and it was still about 29 degrees and felt hot. I took it easy and was pleased that my average heart rate was 158 (which at least reflected that I was taking it easy). Time in zone (according to HRM: 28.47)
Weekly Round Up
Run: 20.6KM
Walk: 21KM
Weekly Total: 41.6
Year Total: 69.6
Off to Adelaide with boys tomorrow for a week. I will be running but not blogging as my parents have no internet. I'm looking forward to some dry weather (sorry Adelaideans!) as it has been a very humid start to the year here.

2 Comments:

At 12:41 AM, Blogger Samurai Running said...

I give up RU. What is it?

By the way I picked you for a teacher after seeing your reading list.

Are you back home now?

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Samurai Running said...

I got it it's a tree!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home