Friday, February 02, 2007

Mucking Around

Too much mucking around with Pip means that I will not bother putting the time for today's 6ks. I did manage to get out the door in 15 minutes this time so at least the pace was better in this department :-) The 5.30 start is a killer but I'm only doing it twice a week so I can cope.

Hope to repeat the 15k run on the weekend but I'm not sure when - will have to fit in with the cricket and fishing. Looks like it will have to be an afternoon run, just hope it's not too hot.

4 Comments:

At 9:19 PM, Blogger Celeste said...

Cricket and fishing???? Where are the priorities?! ;)

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger 2P said...

Mucking around with pip - classifies as fartlek - good session mate :-)

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger Samurai Running said...

Hello RU

5:30am starts are a serious effort.Well done.It's hard to run when it's so hot, isn't it?

Still I'd like it a little warmer. Osaka's temp tomorrow 0 to 5 with snow from 3am to lunch time.

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger Mat said...

You got out there and put in the effort and that's what counts. Good on ya!

After reading your last post, I thought I'd try timing this bed to road transition for myself. It was about 8 minutes, but I did forget to boof my hair (ooooh) :-).

May your 15km feel like only 14.5 ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home