Thursday, March 01, 2007

Will I? Won't I?

After another late night at work I wasn't sure whether to run this morning. Got up at 5.30 to de the lunches and it was still very dark at 6.00 and raining lightly. By about 6.15 I had decided to go and just do 5 ks. Once daylight saving ends I will get back into some longer mid-week runs.

The time was slower than Tuesday for some reason (33.17) but it felt like a good run. It was way too wet to do a speed session down the creek, there would be loads of leeches and mud. Oh well, maybe next week.

Still thinking about those goals, thanks for the feedback.

2 Comments:

At 5:34 PM, Blogger Celeste said...

Leeches??!! Crikey! And I complain about flies...

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger 2P said...

I can't wait till Daylight Savings ends - my internal clock is definitely set to AEST 365 days of the year!

Nice work on getting out there RU - in my experience consistency of training is far more important than length or speed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home