Saturday, April 21, 2007

No more googling ...

at least until I have seen the doctor again on Tuesday.

Yesterday's beach run became an 11k walk up the beach, across the sand dunes and back along the creek with 6 boys and one other adult. A great walk apart from the 2ks along sharp gravel without shoes.

This afternoon I set out for a 6k run but decided that I felt okay and would do 7. Glad that I made the choice as I saw an echidna on the road. It just froze so I got a really good look and it was still there but trying to hide under some leaves on the way back.

I felt a little better today and even managed to keep it under 7 minute pace. I have been keeping it very slow and not pushing on the hills at all.

Thanks for the support and advice. It makes me feel good that some marathoners take the time to read my blog (hope to join your ranks one day, but in the mean time I will just keep plodding and be glad that I can run).

1 Comments:

At 3:55 PM, Blogger 2P said...

Nice work on the 7k RU and congrats on the monotreme spotting :)

Hehe I just wanted to type monotreme.... monotreme...

Monotreme.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home