Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Another one gone

Some running over the last week, but alas no blogging (seem to be losing some motivation to blog as many of the bloggers I like to read are on injury or other breaks). So I will try to get back into it but have an extremely busy week at work.

Did my usual three runs last week with the standout being a 7k run in 39.44 (a big woohoo here for another training PB). Then had a morning run that was 6ks in 39.00. the time of day makes such a huge difference to my running times.

I didn't manage a long run for the first time in ages. the weekend was pretty hectic with social activities so I only managed a 5k run in the rain late Sunday afternoon.

It is pouring rain here this evening. Definitely the most that I have seen on the road here, maybe I will be flooded in tomorrow! (I have three creek crossings in my 6 k drive down to the highway) That would be both good and bad as I have some major activities to organise at work tomorrow for the following days.

3 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger Celeste said...

We've been getting a lot of rain lately - which is a good thing because it has been so dry - but I'm kind of over it now. It really puts out the ol' routine. Whatever happened to beautiful clear sunny winter days?? We seem to have missed out a bit this year!!

Hope you don't get flooded. Damned inconvenient.

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Vicky said...

Yep, I'm hoping you haven't been flooded in too! Sorry its been ages since I've left a comment - but my blogging time has been so limited. Anyway, its great to hear that you are getting some good long runs in, as well as lots of shorter stuff... despite the dingos... Those sure are contrasting weather conditions too!
Take care, MAR.

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger 2P said...

Good to see you still up there and atem RU - Hey that is some 7k training time wooohoooo - nice work mate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home