Thursday, April 26, 2007

More Tests

More tests are required so the doctor can find out what is causing the overactive thyroid. This means that I need a thyroid scan which I will probably need to take a day off work for and also more blood tests. Apparently my liver is slightly inflamed too but this may be unrelated.

In running news I had a 7k run on Monday afternoon. It was okay apart from the last few ks when I started to get severe stomach pains. The time was pretty slow again - but my new mantra must be 'at least I can still run'.

Going to an Anzac Day March (for the first time ever). D will be reading a prayer and wearing his great grandfather's medals. Then it's back home to catch up on some work and maybe get in a run this afternoon.

3 Comments:

At 12:09 PM, Blogger Samurai Running said...

That will be a proud moment wearing his Grandfather's medals.

Looking forward to good news from ther Doc as well.

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger 2P said...

My mantra for such time is "every run you do is one they can never take away from you".

Hang in there mate.

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger Celeste said...

I'm with you - at least you can still run. Gotta be grateful for small mercies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home