Monday, January 28, 2008

Do I Really ...

have to go back to work that is?

Have had a good week of running. Managed to get in 4 runs including a 10 k run up big mountain (formerly known as 'killer hill') which felt good. I also had a good walk up one of the steepest mountains close to home and realised that walking up and down mountains must be the best exercise there is.

I realised after this morning's run that I am feeling excited abut running again. The last few runs have felt good. I was even reading a marathon training plan this morning (just out of interest no definite plans in that direction).

This Week

Run: 28km
Walk: 12km
Total: 40
Year Total: 138.6

1 Comments:

At 7:01 PM, Blogger Lulu said...

I agree that that walking up and down mountains is very good exercise. Good to hear you're excited about running again.. so am I after the weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home